For those unfamiliar with Germany, we provide an introductory tour to living and working in Munich or Augsburg. This informative session will cover various aspects of daily life and aids in the decision making process of moving to Germany.
What works in the home country might not work in the host country. When the transferee’s assignment fails, it leads to high expenses for the company. Therefore, the premise for a successful assignment is not just managing parameters such as moving coordination and house hunting but rather focusing on internal factors like cultural awareness as well.
Our cross-cultural support begins here. We connect you with experts in intercultural communication who offer a variety of courses and learning materials that focuses on the individual transferee’s needs and fears.Government & immigration services
The most important and key question is where to live? The answer depends on a number of factors, such as your budget for a rental property or one to purchase, urban or rural neighbourhood, commuting time and lifestyle.
The individual briefing narrows the search for the perfect home, and I will be your advisor with accompanied visits right up to the signing of the rental agreement.
No time for viewings of a new rental property or one for purchase? No problem, I can view properties before you arrive. With technology, we can video conference call during property inspections or send you photos or video clips. Everything else is managed online.
Why not save your time and money? Leave it to reNest and I’ll do the leg work for you.Family Services
- Personal Profile and Consultation Assessment for your specific housing needs
- Booking of short term housing accommodations
- Arrival Orientation and tour of the city
- Insider Information of Neighborhoods of interest
- School Search, Higher Education and Language school profiles
- Intensive housing research and visiting itinerary
- Prior inspection of selected properties
- Accompanied Property visits, consultation and guidance
- Assist with tenancy or home purchase applications
- Coordinate and assist with the review of contracts if required
- Provide protocol for home transfer
- Register for utilities, radio, land line, internet and paid TV services
- Move coordination and management asssistance
Get in touch
Interested in working with Estella?
Simply pick up the phone and call me at +49 172 587 45 88 for a ten minute consultation. I’ll answer any questions you may have and then we can determine if I can help. Looking forward to hearing from you.